cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Cost Split in Invoice ZFK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise is there any setting needs to be configured to allow customer shipment cost (FK00) from shipment cost document to be splitted between 2 DO referencing the same shipment document while generating the invoice document ZFK for each DO?

SAP indicate it's std design to splt the shipment cost based on the proportional weight for each DO, but it's happening in the IDES system

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone has idea on this? My perception is that this is std SAP behaviour w/o need to configure.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to different payer or payment terms, invoice might be splitted. There could other split due to different referencing document number.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP allows to combine several DOs into single shipment for particular fowarder. This is possible in real business scenario. SAP also capable to distribute shipping cost back to the separate invoices in the event if the invoice is createad for each DO. Juz curious how this can be achieved. Seems like this is std SAP functionality.

Thanks

Peter

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

If you are combinig the deliveries in to one shipment those are belongs to single forwarder then you can create single invoice for that fowarder there is no need of different invoces for the same forwarder.

You can have frieght cost of each delivery seperatly in a single invoice based on the frieght condition type Caluculation base(which I alredy mentioned in previous reply).

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried using different setting but could not achieve the result as indicated by SAP.

Basically, this is the scenario i am looking for.

- Create a single shipment for 2 DO.

- Create a shipment cost document

- Create individual invoice ZFK for each DO.

- The amount 'FK00' copied from the shipment cost document shd be split according the proportional weight for each DO.

Can u advise further?

Thanks

Peter

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Try with this if possible.

Create a single shipment for 2 DO.-->Why you want combine in one shipment, you can create two shipment each of the delivery when you want two different invoices for each delivery.

Create a shipment cost document : Create two shipment cost documents.

Create individual invoice ZFK for each DO. : You can create two invoices for each delivery based on the weight.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This is happening based on the settings of the FK00 condition type.

So you please go to FK00 condition type detail screen here you can find the field Calc. base under Freiight costing tab

Check entry in this field

These are the options available for this field this will control the shipment cost processing.

Blank All

A Delivery

B Delivery item

C Handling units

D Shipment costs item

E Per handling unit

F Shipping unit including delivery item

O Document Item Quantity - Bulk Product Shipment (IS-Oil Only)

P Vehicle - Bulk Product Shipment (IS-Oil Only)

If the field is bleank it will consider all the options

If you want calculate shipment cost based on the delivery document put A in this field.

Go through this link it will help you about Determining the Calculation Basis

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7440d3546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.