cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration Order Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any body explain Calibration Process of Measuring instruments (Inhouse)

& also spro setting for calibration process.

Explain with Chain of T-codes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Thanks for your help. I got it.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Refer the below pasted thread.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks. I am getting one problem after Order & Inspection lot get created.

"Usage decision data for inspection lot cannot be displayed" , this is because "A

sample has not yet been determined for the inspection lot. It is therefore not

possible to display the usage decision data for the inspection lot"

So what will be the problem.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preveen,

I think the UD would not be performed to it. Have you?

You must would have used the inspection point for the Task list as 300, correct?

then it is necessary to maintain sampling procedure to each MIC of each operation of the Task list.

Now as per the error text says, according to above mentioned data system has created a samples for the lot which are required to be valuated same as we valuate the MICs. So go to RR screen perform RR then before saving a pop screen would appear for Sample Valuation. Here valuate the samples to perform UD.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syamal,

Answers for following questions.

I think the UD would not be performed to it. Have you? -- NO for UD perfomance it is asking Sample which has not yet been determined.

You must would have used the inspection point for the Task list as 300, correct? Yes

then it is necessary to maintain sampling procedure to each MIC of each operation of the Task list. - How to Maintain Sampling Procedure in MIC

Now as per the error text says, according to above mentioned data system has created a samples for the lot which are required to be valuated same as we valuate the MICs. So go to RR screen perform RR then before saving a pop screen would appear for Sample Valuation. Here valuate the samples to perform UD. In RR screen It is showing No entries found

I am new to this calibration process, pl help me.

Thanks,

Praveen

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think you have not defined the sampling procedure in the Task list ,kindly check in Task list and assign it.

then go to inspection lot in change mode select the sample tab page then press the sample button , your system will calculate the Sample and then you can do the Result recording for this

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

All of first I think you would not have created the Sampling procedure.

If not created then run trx QDV1. And create the sampling procedure.

And If already created then go to your task list, Characteristic Over view screen, where you have defined the MICs, and assign the sampling procedure to it.

NOTE: - To assign the sampling procedure to MIC, the "Sampling Procedure" check box must be ticked in the control indicators for the MIC.

Then as Thiyagrajan has suggested go to the inspection lot, got to sample TAB and click on the "SAMPL". button.

The inspection lot status will get changed from CRTD to REL and then perform RR and then UD.

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 7, 2008 12:52 PM

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 7, 2008 12:53 PM