SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what exact this TechEd is...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am an ABAPER .. I wanted to know the process about this exam.. then this exam going to conduct and how much fee and how about the questions in ABAP....

Plz tell help me out ....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Welcome.

Tech Ed is not an exam. Certification is Exam.

Tech ed is like a education fair and products fair.

In this various companies will participate regarding their new software products they develop. mean while some technical papers and demos will be conducted.

best winners.......will be rewarded in that

in banglore in november this will be held....

if you are intrested enroll.

also teched is conducting certification exams. there is no difference between the exams conducting by sap and sap teched. but in sap tech ed they are giving 50% discount. tats all.

for remaining details mail to sdn@sap.com

all the best'

thanks

karthik

\[removed by moderator\]

Edited by: KARTHIK on Jul 7, 2008 2:19 PM

Edited by: Jan Stallkamp on Jul 7, 2008 6:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

To appear for any SAP exam you should have 1-3 years of hands-on SAP experience. You can appear for exam through your employer (you should have completed min 1 year with current employer) or you can appear directly. In both the cases you have to submit the proof of your experience to SAP. Once it is validated then by paying the required fees you can write the certification exam.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

U can register in SAP teched by showing ur relevant SAP exp which shud be minimum 1year. You have to register for the same ad get a S-userID. Then you need to send the SAP Certification fees to SAP centre Bangalore. They will ask for your profile mentioning relevant exp and if its selected u can appeat for certification through SAPTechEd.

Regards

Priyanka