cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate the Foreign Trade data in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How can I inactivate the Foreign Trade data...Incompletion schema....I dont want to maintain this for my exports sales order.....

So the system is not generating Accounting document without filling the Foreign data?

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy

Since foreign trade data is linked with the country of origin.

Try removing the entry of your country in the following menu path

IMG-> Sales & Distribution -> Foreign Trade/customs-> Control foreign trade data in MM & SD documents -> Foreign Trade Data in MM & SD Documents

Hope this will solve the issue

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

I have disabled the foreign trade data ...but when I do a Export delivery the system generates a no ...which is why the invoice is splitting when I combine two deliveries...The split analysis shows the no generated from the field "Number of foreign trade data "

Delivery Header > Foreign Trade/customs >Organization> "Number of foreign trade data "

Can someone help me to solve this?

Thanks

Ivy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

What copy control in VTFL you are maintaining ?? I believe if you maintain Routine [003 for Copying requirements] at header level, your problem will be solved. Please check this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Iam using the same Routine 003 for Copying requirements at header level...

Determ.export data - Blank

Assignment Number - E

Reference number -A

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

In case Invoice Split is happening as your header detail for he Foreign trade data is differen on the billing document .

If the header fields in the billing documents created are not identical which causes an invoice split

VBRK-KNUMV

VBRK-NETWR

VBRK-MWSBK

VBRK-VBELN

VBRK-RFBSK

VBRK-ERNAM

VBRK-AEDAT

VBRK-ERDAT

VBRK-ERZET.

The above mention field fields should not cause a split but ither than that can cause a split .

To avoid a split due to different header fields - except for the fields listed above - you have the option of using customer-specific data transport routines in the copying control of the relevant document types which initialize the corresponding fields. However, the information contained in these fields is then lost in the billing document

Check note 11162 for more detail.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you add the value B, in the determine export data field in the copy control to avoid the delivery split?

If you want to inactivate the incompletion procedure, then use transaction code VI49 and select the value No check during document processing in the Incompletion header and Incompletion item colum against the country.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Go to VTFL, select the combination of your billing type and delivery type and click on blue lens on top left. Now on your right, maintain blank for the field [Determ export data]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

"Determ export data" field is already blank....

I am not maintianing the Foreign Trade data in the Delivery doc as well....Iam able to save the Invoice but the Accounting document is not getting generate due to the the Forign Trade data not maintained...

Thanks

Ivy