cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order doc types to Roles - IMP question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus :

We have a requirement .We are revising users who has authority to do certain SD transactions like superviosr has access to all t codes related to sd. billing co ordinatior will have access to all billing docs and t codes.

Requirement is :

I have ot assing Sales order document types to roles. Any idea how to do it ?

Full reward points will be given.

Vanbills

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The process which you want to do is done by the security team.You need to contact the security team as to which user id should have which roles. You should also specify the user id of whose roles you will be copying this new user id.

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends. I know i have to go through basis and security team. My question is is there any SD transaction that you can link or assign this sales order doc types to roles.

Thank you again wait for your answer.

As always this forum people are the best

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear van bills

Through two options, you can achieve this

- Basis team people can control authorization for specific user ids

- Apply transaction / screen variant via shd0 so that you can decide which user can enter / alter datas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will let you know guys later on how it goes. Thanks for the reply. My sap system right now is under maint. I have to try in next few hours.

Van bills

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

You can do the authorisation transaction wise with the help of BASIS people but As per my concern you can't do or assign the authorisation sales document type wise.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.