cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control the Posting of Quantity through Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qm Gurus,

How will i control the posting of quantities from quality inspection to any types of stock? For instance, If the Usage Decision Code made is Rejected, how will the user be controlled or prompted to post quantities only to blocked stock and not to unrestricted or any types; without viewing the Manager's Usage Decision "Rejected".This is very crucial to pharmaindustries because normally, the manager is the one who made the usage decision, and the rank and file will be assigned to post the quantities. how shall this be resolved. Hope anybody can help me. if possible teach me on how to configure this, and there tcodes to be used by different users. I think Qa11 by manager.

Regards,

Matildo, edsel

Qm Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edsel,

Please go to transaction QS51 and select the Catalog as 3 and give Plant and Selected set and press enter.

On the Change view selected set codes Overview screen, select the required Usage Decision and change the posting proposal UD as "To Blocked Stock" and save it.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murugsan,

Can i control the posting of qty from UD in storage location level e.g. if a user give the UD from Q/INSP. location (1701) & by mistake he does not change the location TO (2500 BSR) then system put the qty in 1701(unrestricted) my requirement is that system by default pick the 2500 location if UD is given for acceptance as OK.I have seen your reply to another similar type of requirement but does not find any storage location option in QS51.

R SEHGAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think for more complex logic, you might need to use the follow up action in the UD. Otherwise standard SAP function for this will be only available in UD code setup itself, no fancy.

dannysao

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for reply can you pls. let me know how to solve this problem by using UD follow up action.

r sehgal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow up action mean, enhancement, some coding need to be done. What we did before is upon UD, email is send to QA Manager. in IMG< Define Follow Up Action, make your own function module of what action you wanted to make, then link this follow up action in your UD Code.

dannysao