Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reversing inbound delivery

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I've cancelled the Goods receipt document using MBST but my Inbound delivery still has the goods movement status as complete. I tried reversing the reversal document using MBST and doing VL09, but nothing happens in VL09, my Inbound delivery goods movement status doesnot change. Can anyone please advise how to reverse the Inbound delivery .

Thanks in advance

Chris T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

awadhesh_kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have similar case. The requirement is that whenever there is Quality rejection then automatically Inbound Delivery should get cancelled or system should allow to do Inbound delivery for next time (as a replacement for inital Q-Rejection) They don't want to delete Inbound del. manually.

I tried doing VL09 but it's not working. I did GR through tcode 'MIGO' (w.r.t Inbound Del.) --> VL09 (Rev Good Mvmt) then got error ''No data available for these selection criteria''. 

Kindly suggest & give your inputs.

Regards,

Awadhesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should not reverse the material document which is created because of a inbound / outbound delivery using MBST, the VL09 will not work after that.

You should cancel any sort of delivery by using VL09.

If you have already reversed the materiel document, the cancel the newly created material document (cancellation). Then try to reverse the delivery using VL09.

Prase

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I've reversed the reversal document and tried VL09, but nothing happens in ID (no status change) , Is ther anyother way to reverse the ID?

Thanks

Chris T

0 Kudos

Hello,

Has the same problem. User rversed the PGRed ID via MIGO_GR and not via VL09. As a result, we can no longer edit the Inbound Delivery not even delete it.

Im hoping experts here can share solution to this problem

Regards.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello, saprookie018:

You've left a comment for a former member in a thread that's from 2008. You're unlikely going to find a solution to your problem this way. Instead, try asking a new question at https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.html.

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html as well, as that will also help you when asking questions in the community.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Moderation Lead

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You can reverse the Inbound delivery through VL09 itself.

In the selection screen

You enter your inbound delivery number in Inbound / outbound delivery field.

You keep the radio button opposite to Inbound deliveries then run.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.