cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order error - Only 0 EA of material 24 is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I got this message during sales order creation 'Only 0 EA of material 24 is available'.

I checked for solutions for similar problem in this forum by search button. Could get hold of two unanswered question. I tried possibilities listed there but problem still persists.

Any solutions to resolve this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue could be of the un availability of stack in the storage location. Check the sock overview in transaction MMBE and raise the stock if required through transaction MB1C using movement type 561.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the stock in MMBE.Your Material might be exist in more than one Plant and in Sales order you are using another plant where stock is zero ,So check this also.Also check the plant with correct Slco.

cheers

shalsa007.........

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Robert

The reasons could be

- non availability of stock of the material for which you are trying to create sale order

- Already delivery is created and saved without doing PGI for the same material

If the reason is first cited above, then you can create stock via MB1C with movement type 561. If the reason is second cited above, then run VL21 where you can see if any delivery is created and saved without doing PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could check at following options -

Go to transaction MD04, analyze the stock availability or situation there.

Go to transaction MMBE. select the storage location.

check and see if there is reservations against the available stock or stock is held for quality inspection.

you can also click magnifying glass or click the Breakdown button to stock overview at different levels.

Are you maintaining batch numbers for your stock? If yes, check the stock situation for this batch.