cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Update Scheduler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm a new user of SAP NetWeaver. And from the beginnig there are problems with installing the worplace.

I'm using SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR3 Developer Workplace with MAXDB during installation there are this problem:

ERROR 2008-07-06 15:51:28.765

MOS-01185 The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler' does not exist on the 'localhost' host.

ERROR 2008-07-06 15:51:28.765

FCO-00011 The step collect with step key |NW_Workplace|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_GetSidNoProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|collect was executed with status ERROR .

How can I force them?

Best regards,

Jan K.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Yes, I managed to find this thread already, but it doesn't work and i couldn't see the content.

I did the unistalllation of my Norton, but another problem occured:

The subkey 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CLTNetCnService' does not exist on the 'localhost' host

Any Ideas?

Jan K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have admin rights in the pc.

Is your pc in domain in sharing resources.?

reduce your system name less than 13char.

if u dont have dhcp enabled then install loop back adapter.

Try again and u maually go and start the service services.msc

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, but there's another obstacle. I managed to solve the previous problem.

I got to the next step where I can type SAPSID & Installation drive. I've choosen C, and here it goes:

"File system of SAP drive 'C:' does not support ACLs (Access Control Lists)."

What does it mean?

Thanks for help kind people

Jan K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

it is happening because of some Antivirus software installed on you rmachine mostly it could be Norton.try to deactivate it and then install MAXDB if it doesnot work completely remove the Antivirus software and then install MAXDB

reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the thread exactly explainig your problem: