cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Repository objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to store Integration Repository objects (Data Types,Message Types,Message Interfaces,Message Mappings and Interface Mappings) separately in the repository like (VSS ,CVS etc,.).Some times it will be helpful to merge specific versions of the objects and activate.If i am not wrong i can only see exporting IR objects as a whole and store in the repository.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

It is possible. It has a built in cvs kind of stuff. Open any object and click history from the menu. you can open any version and start working on it.

I hope you got the answer

Best regards,

Felix

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Felix !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

Happy new year 2006

btw, Thanks for the points!

Best regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its possible. Check out the following link, it should help you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/93/a3a74046033913e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Jeya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anand,

check this link....

hope it answers your question.....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/93/a3a74046033913e10000000a155106/content.htm

in that it has been said that you can select individual objects to export.....

cheers,

Sundararamaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I dont have a exct answer for it but i can give you a solution.....

the thing is you can export your datatype as XSD and save that XSD at your coninient path.....so once your are in need of datatype you just import that XSD so you can see your datatype there..............so once you have your datatype i dont think it will take much of time to build IR Objects other than Mapping....this too can be solve if you use Java or XSLT Mapping...just have a copy of your pgm in local so that you can make use of it wherever you want ....hope this simplifies your task...f you feel im wrong kindly inform me...

Cheers,

Sundararamaprasad