cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I need to get the 1) forecast for a month 2) unconsumed forecast for a month in the planning book /n/SAPAPO/SDP94 i am seeing the details , while passing the product ,location and market i need to get these details , is there any funtion module or bapi is available to get this details , pls kindly help me

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check the unconsumed forecast in the Forecast tab of product view week by week. The Forecast tab will also have the inital unconsumed forecast quantity. The best way to get there in sdp94 is to rightclick on the selection and go to product view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are seeing it already in the planning book then you should be able to get this using the standard bap for planning book extraction BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2

Net forecast (or unconsumed forecast) is a KF in your SNP planning book that is calculated with a macro i suppose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Note 566025 - Consumed and not consumed forecast together from DP to SNP

ciao

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add new KF and Fcst copy to a new key figure in SNP Book

/SAPAPO/TSCOPY - Copy/Version Management

Maintain settings in demand tab of product master as how consumption should take place.

Also Goto the Forecast Consumption report /SAPAPO/DMP1 to see how the SO / Shipment consumes forecast

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emanathan,

If u have set forecast consumption strategy then u will be able to see only unconsumed forecast in planning book. Here u can add extra key fig and may release total forecast again to compare the original and consumed forecast.

To check which forecast is consumed by which order use transaction /SAPAPO/DMP1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is very confusing. As I understand, you need forecast once a month and the unconsumed forecast. I hope these two are different planning area key figures in your planning book.

The standard and easiest way to get the values is through BW.

You can extract the data, forecast and unconsumed forecast for a product, location and business combination, from planning area generating a datasource. You can hook this datasource to a cube and extract data. You can report on this data in BW system. Ask your BW counterpart if he can help you in that.