cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment card retrieved from customer master?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i am using payment card processing. i want to know why i can only manually input card type and no in sales order although i have maintained the information in customer master. can anyone kindly tell me how can i set to enable auto retrieving card type and no from cutomer master into sales order? thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one can tell?

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

In the sales order you can press F4 (on the credit card number field) to get a selection of payment card details from the customer master.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i know, but i want it to be automatically filled in, just like other master data, such as customer pricing group etc..

is that true that sap doesn't design to auto retrieve payment card info, but depends on manual input or choose from list. or it's just because i lost some configuration?

can someone give me a sure answer?

thanks very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

i guess you havent missed any config and the payment card details wont copy to sales order by default. I am also working payment cards. Reason why it isnt set in config is, we may want to input a different card number at the time of sales order / or want to use two cards to authorize a sales order / or if one of the cards has expired or invalid then i want to input a second card info.

Still if you want to pull in the info from customer master you may check with userexit_field_modification.

let me know if you have more queries on payment cards.

regards

sadhu kishore

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

In the standard system the payment card details will not be defaulted into the sales order from the customer master. The system was designed this way.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for your help. i still have some other questions about payment card. i will create a new post, looking forward for your kindly help.

Answers (0)