cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition supplement where used and usage of this function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I just want to know about condition supplement and where used of this functionality.

Can anybody give me details regarding this.

My requirement about this is for Manual condition type.

This condition is manual header and item discount conditions.

These conditions are allowing multiple times by entering different values at the time of pricing.

We would like to restrict the condition to appear once. I dont want to use any user exit. I heard that condition supplement will solve the problem.

Please share your expertise.

Regards

Sashikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Condition Supplements

Use

A condition supplement is a supplement for a particular condition type. For example, you can include a supplement every time you apply a material price. The supplement can contain various discounts. During pricing, the system automatically applies the discounts defined in the supplement every time it accesses a material price. You define the condition types for which you want to use condition supplements in Customizing for Sales.

Including a Condition Supplement in a Condition Record

To include a condition supplement choose:

Goto ® Condition supplement on the overview screen of the condition record. You can then enter the data for each discount in the condition supplement.

You can only enter a condition supplement if the condition type you are working with has already been defined in Customizing for Sales to include condition supplements.

Default Condition Supplements

You can select a default condition supplement by choosing Default cond.suppl. The system automatically proposes all the discounts that are defined for the condition type you are working with. You can then enter the appropriate amounts or percentage discounts that apply to the discounts in the condition supplement.

You enter a condition record for the price of the material Mat1 and want to create it so that it is always calculated together with a customer rebate of USD 10 and a special offer discount of 10 %. For every sales order for this material, the system automatically calculates the sales price, the customer rebate, and the special offer discount at the same time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Condition supplement is not possible for manual condition records and can be created at the time of creation of condition records

Manu