cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value in SD is multiplied every time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one pricing condition (ZH03) which is manualy entered at header level. If I press Activate, this condition is copied to each item (I have 2 items in my test invoice) with the same value. But after every reload of pricing scren, condition value is doubled, so final price is going higher and higher, which is good for as but not so convenient for customer

Does anybody have similar experience or some advice to me?

Thanks&regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes this is bcoz for that header condition, you have not selected the field [Group cond] in V/06.

Go to V/06, select that condition type and tick that box and retry. Now you wont face this problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for answer, but I already have this tick in customizing and it doesn't help. Here is the maintenance of the condition:

Cond. class A

Calculat.type B

Cond. category F

GroupCond X

RoundDiffCond X

Header condit. X

Item condition X

Delete X

Amount/percent X

Scale basis C

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please [untick the Item condition] which you are showing above. Since you have selected both Header and Item condition, the issue is coming.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It helps, thank you very much.

But I'm little bit confused, because there is standard condition rb00, which has checked both (header and item) conditions and system works right for this condition.

Thanks&regards,

Jirka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri,

Iam not sure but try with this

Please go to V/06 transaction then select ZH03 condition type then go in to details of the condition type here you check the Cond. class field maintain as B-Price then try.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.