cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in-process inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

if there is an inspection should be take place at any operation in a recipe, i want to make the confirmation of this operation is dependent on U.D. of inspection on that operation, that means if U.D. will be " rejected" you can't go to next operation but you will make reprocessing on recipe and resample , then make tets again and repeat till U.D. is O.K

how can i handle that between QM and PP, and how can i make that resampling with another "results recording"

thanks

mayada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayada,

I haven;t tried it ever but can give logic for it.

All of first about rejection of the lot:-

As soon as you select ud code for reject the lot, you can fire a notification that can have another inspection lot. OR create a lot through follow-up action for the UD code, (You have to modify the FM CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE

OR

QPRL_LOT_CREATE_FOR_SAMPLE)

But as a prerequisite you have to keep the MICs for that particular operation as "Long Term Characteristic" to perform the sample valuation for that operation after UD.

This way the re-sampling and re analysis requirement will be fulfilled.

Now to control the further phase confirmation until the UD:-

For that thing you should configure a separate control key for that particular operation of the recipe. (as a pre-requisite).

Then in the user exit, exclusively provided for order confirmation, define a logic that checks the UD code's availability along with the Accepted / Rejected scenario, when the confirmation of the operation having the separate control key is saved.

The user exits for it are;--

CONFPI04 to carry out your own inspections (after carrying out SAP

inspections)

CONFPI05 to update your own data after saving the confirmation.

I hoe this way you can proceed further and meet your requirement.

On thing in your thread had made it bit difficult is

i want to make the confirmation of this operation is dependent on U.D. of inspection on that operation,

if it is not mandatory then you can put the FS realtion ship check that represents that if the confirmation of QM operation is not carried out the order should not precede further.

Regards,

Shyamal