Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have implemented BADi "BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW"

So that data which i created while creating a shopping cart get transfered to R/3

But When i Created ashopping cart and completed the order

Control doesnt came at the BADI.

I have put the break points in My implementation

Even have put the code og endless loop.

But Stll it does not stop.

Is there any config Setting to be done OR

Shopping cart is required to be created in specific way OR

Just helped me out:)

what is the particular instance while creating a shopping cart when the BADI gets trigger?

Even i have Put the breakpoint in the CL_exithandler class

But BADI does not get trigger while creating a shopping cart.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This BADI is definately called before the PR is created in R/3 bckend system.

In SRM4.0, the BAPI name is "B470_REQUISITION_CREATE"

On the R/3 side, you have FM "BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE".

So When you click order(ORDER the SC), the control comes to SRM FM "B470_REQUISITION_CREATE"......Inside that FM, a RFC call to R/3 FM BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE is made which creates the PR in R/3 system.

Since you have already tried the std debugging methods for this BADI,I would suggest you to try this workaround:

In the badi,write code to create a log in SLG1.Since this BADI is called in background,if the log is created in transaction SLG1,that means the badi has been called!

Try this and let me know .

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

what is the process or do you have any code to create a log in SLG1.

But is there not any way throufh which i can debug the code that i am writting.I am working on SRM 5.0.

Regards,

Vikram Singh

ahofius
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are definitely sure your BADI implementation is activated you should check the following:

1. Make sure you are creating a requisition an not a purchase order (which would use BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW)

2. The BADI normally is called in background task via the WF-BATCH user, so the easiest way is to implement an endless loop at the beginning and debug it via SM50

Best regards,

Armin Hofius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. There is another way to debug this BADI on SRM 5.

Go into the BADI and set an external breakpoint on your user ID.

Create a shopping cart with any user ID and complete all the details and order it, but do not approve it.

In the GUI run function module BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF using your own ID on the cart you created, enter status = 1.

This will approve your cart, and should break at the BADI.

You might find the workflow is still running and is sat in the approvers inbox, you can delete it with function SWW_WI_DELETE.

Regards,

Dave.