cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Suppose credit limit of customer 'X' is Rs. 100. When we are creating sales order more than 100, system is giving error message of dynamic credit check and order can't be saved which is absolutely ok as the same is configued in OVA8.

But if somebody creates the order of less than rs. 100 and saves the order. And if he change that order(VA02) and increase the value of order more than rs. 100, system gives only warning message of dynamic credit check and order can be saved which cause the over credit expousre.

Now the problem is why it is giving warning message in VA02 while we have configured the dynamic credit check as 'D' error message which is ok in VA01.

**Assured points for satisfactory answers**

Thanks

Kuldeep Dahiya

Edited by: Kuldeep Dahiya on Jul 5, 2008 2:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Actually the above problem is due to a standard of SAP. As per the following notes SAP have delebrately convert the error message into warning message while changing the sales order or delivery so that updated document can be saved and blocked for further processing.

416637 - Sales order w credit check = error in VA02 cannot be saved

523996 - Delivery with credit check = error in VL02N

706034 - Warning instead of error message for credit check

So, if you want that error message will remain error message in change mode (VA02 or VL02N), comment or delete the coding part in function "SD_ORDER_CREDIT_CHECK" (SE37) which convert the error message in warning message as per above notes.

Thanks

Kuldeep Dahiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Can I edit the FM 'SD_ORDER_CREDIT_CHECK'...? because this is SAP standard FM, please let me know what is the proceedure that I have to follow if I need to edit this FM.

I have a requirement to send auto mail to user if credit lmit exceeded while creating or changing Sale Order, this requirement can be fulfilled by coding in 'userexit_save_document' but I have to catch the credit exceeded information, for this I can write some code in FM SD_ORDER_CREDIT_CHECK and export the required information to memory and import same info in 'userexit_save_document'.

Thanks In Advance

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have 'ticked" the "Status/Block" check box next to the "Reaction" field or not.

Also I guess, you need to check the "critcal field" option in OVA8.