DP91- Need to create Day base Billing Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our client is Software Company. Our scenarioa is like this

Step 1: Create A sales Order- VA01

Step 2: Create A Billing Request against the sales order - DP91

Step 3: Create an invoice - VF01

Here we are using DP91 to create a Billing Request. our resources are booking the time in the time sheet(thirdpart tool). whatever the hours booked in the timesheet , those hours will reflect in the Billing Request through DP91. against that ours we will create a BIlling request.

Here a small issue is there. our service material is defined in DAYs. So how can i convert these hours (which r coming from the timesheet) into days in the billing request.

Note: if the resource book the time for 2 hrs in a day then system has to calculate that he worked for one day. so here there is no constant hoyrs for day. if the associate book time in a day irrespective of hours it will be caluculated as one day. so how can i map it into SAP.

CHeers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could understand from your question that You need to convert resources' hours in days.

Please go to MM02-enter material no,organizational data and select views.You get material in change mode.Press on additional data button on application tool bar and select unit of measurement views.

enter conversion unit on this screen.

For example -If you consider 1 working day is 8 hours,maintain 1 day equal to 8 hours.

If consultant enter 2 hours then it will be converted as 0.25 day.

(Moreover you need to create WBS element for each consultant.I suggest you discuss your requirement with your MM consultant to help you.)

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i maintain 8hrs for day in MM02. as u said if the associate book the time for 2hrs it will be calculated as 0.25days.

but here we maintained the price master data per day wise.

we have given 120$ per day. so in this case system will devide the price like 120$/4+= 30$. here we want to bill for 120$. So how can bill it.

Kindly give me ur suggetion.

Cheers,

Sumith