cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Series Group determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

During Excise Series Group determination config, my client has a requirement where sometimes he carries out Export under Bond/Export under claim of Rebate and LOU....

The system is allowing only one entry for the combination of Sales Area/Shipg point and Plant....My requirement is the client carries all the above under the same combination...

How canI do this..

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

You can generate Excise Invoice with Exports under Bond, Exports under Claim or LOU with one series group. This series group should be different from domestic series group.

In IMG go to Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoice --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups. Here for the combination of sales area, shipping point, plant, Excise Group and Series Group, maintain any one under the tab Export. While creating excise invoice after clicking [Utilization] (press F6) button, you can change the Excise Invoice type by clicking the pencil icon button so that the description will change to blue. Once it comes to your choice, save the excise invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I am done...will you pl help me in other issues as well...as we are facing lot of CIN issues.

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

Whenever the issues are posted, if the reason for the issue known to me, I am giving suggestions then and there. In some case, I am unable to give suggestion due to the fact, I never come across such issues and needs to be tested at my end. So it will take some time, if you expect feedback from me.

In fact, other friends are also giving you good suggestion. Please test those suggestions at your end and post the feedback in the forum. Definitely you will get positive suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Lakshmipathi...I really appreciate the effort and the time being spent on answering the queries by you and all the SAP gurus...It proved to be very helpful..

Thanks a lot all

Sasi

Answers (0)