cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europe country is not printed in Address Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am very confused why the countries in europe is not printed in the Address Node. When I check on the table, there is country code, such as DE stands for Germany. But Address Node prints out all the streets and post code, but without 'Germany'. This only happens to all European Countries. Asian and US countries are displayed.

Does anyone has the same problem?

regards,

ginnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

antony_paul2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I was facing the same problem with German addresses. As per the previous post I checked the view v_t005 for country DE, since DE is having a Address layout key 0015 checking Print Country Name

will not do any help .

So I rechecked my address node and I realized that I wasnt passing the Sending Country and when i gave a country other than DE for Sending Country country name started appearing ....

Regards,

Antony

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ginni,

can you give us your script code how address is getting printed.

is like that INCLUDE ADDRESS_1484SH OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS.

or some what?

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The FM ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM formats the address according to postal regulations regarding the 'From' and 'To' countries. The country is shown for the benefit of the From country postal office, so it doesn't bother printing if From and To are the same and the EU has a quirk of using a special 1 character country code when mailing another EU country. If you are mailing from France to Germany, it will show D - <postal code> instead of GERMANY.

So you need to look at the COUNTRY and FROMCOUNTRY values. If you're using the ADDRESSNUMBER parameter you still need to look at FROMCOUNTRY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it depends upon the from country also.

ie, if you are sending from Europe, to Europe, it wont print the country.... is that ur case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope. That is not my case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the country global parameters for the address format ( address key and the checkbox print country name ) in the view v_t005.

The standard FM ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM selects the address lines accordingly.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ram