cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI Server Installation on an existing WebAS Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a question, i have a WebAs Server completly installed and now i want to add MI Server to it (this server had been already installed long time ago). My question is, how can i do that?. In the marketplace I have found the client, but never the server, so i'm wondering how can i install the "plug-in" to my webAs server in order to get Mobile functionality on it. Is this have to be installed through WebAs sapinst? or is there a particularly CD/DVD that help me with that ...I have looked up for documentation but i did not find anything that gives me an idea of how install MI Server on my WebAs. Do i have to download something in particularly or...i do not know... somebody please help me!!! I'll wait for your answers...

Regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends hopw old your server is. The best thing would be to update your instalation to the most actual service level. Be sure you have at least Netweaver 2004 or 2004s installed. Older versions will not work. With this installation, the modules are there most likely. Then you need to go through the setup guide and do the post instalation. Cause MI stuff is part of the standard instalation, it should be there alreay.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Guru Oliver!!!!... that is the answer that i was looking for!!!

Best Regards

Mariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Where do I get Setup guide for MI 7.0? I assume I have to perform post installation tasks which is probably in the setup guide. Please advice. Thanks.

Regards,

Dai

Answers (0)