cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warehouse to sap integration no high budget to implement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

i am trying to see how we can connect or warehous with sap the warehouse is non sap. i am trying to do the project plan. no high budget that is the constraint

please somebody help

regards

mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please send some more information on what kind of interfaces you want to set up with your warehouse.

Please advice

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak

we are trying to integrate the stock report from sap to warehouse system for all produts so that it can be consolidated

please let me know if it can be done

thankyou

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

It should be a simple interface to extract the data from SAP and send it to your warehouse system but yes you will definitely need to seek help from ABAP team

Please let me know if you need any more information regarding this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak

Thank you very much can you also explain the steps we need to do in this for example if i have to extract all the receipts and issue movements and their current stock how can we do this

please help

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you need any more info on this please let me know if you have any specific question.

Please advice

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything expecially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.