cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FK00 - Customer Shipment Freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise this observation?

I created a shipment cost document for a shipment referencing a DO. When create invoice 'ZFK' for the DO, this customer freight condition FK00 from the shipment cost document becomes statistical instead. In the standard pricing condition for invoice, it's not statistical. Also the total net value is not adding this FK00 condition as well.

Thanks

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pricing condition FK00 is setup as statistical in the shipment pricing procedure.

Copy control from delivery LF to invoice with freight ZFK is setup with price source 'F' i.e to take in shipment cost.

Let's consider the first issue, why is the condition FK00 in billing ZFK appearing as statistical still? Is there other setup missing?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this aspect.

In Customizing Logistics Execution -> Transportation -> Shipment costs -> Pricing -> Pricing control -> Define and assign pricing procedures -> Maintain pricing procedure.

Select procedure SDFC00 and place a check mark in the box for the field TSPP.

For the billing price procedure, the indicator Specific procedure must be selected so that the condition class and the statistical indicator are re-determined and are not copied from the shipment cost pricing procedure.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur pointer, i juz missed out the last part on the 'TSSP' setting in the billling pricing proc.

I got another qns related to this. If i create single shipment for 2 deliveries, the freight cost be shd be splitted according to proportional weight if were to create separate billing for each DO. However, this is not happening. Can u advise further?

Thanks

Peter

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This will happen based on the settings of the FK00 condition type.

So you please go to FK00 condition type detail screen here you can find the field Calc. base under Freiight costing tab

Check entry in this field

These are the options available for this field this will control the shipment cost processing.

Blank All

A Delivery

B Delivery item

C Handling units

D Shipment costs item

E Per handling unit

F Shipping unit including delivery item

O Document Item Quantity - Bulk Product Shipment (IS-Oil Only)

P Vehicle - Bulk Product Shipment (IS-Oil Only)

If the field is bleank it will consider all the options

If you want calculate shipment cost based on the delivery document put A in this field.

Go through this link it will help you about Determining the Calculation Basis

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/7440d3546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Analysis indicate std pricing proc 'RVAA01'..

All the fields are blank for the IDES sysem.

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lets make a new beginning

You can check following path indicated below to see whether your condition FK00 is set to be statistical.

Go to Logistics Execution -> Transportation -> Shipment costs -> Pricing -> Pricing control -> Define and assign pricing procedures -> Maintain pricing procedure.

While creating shipment cost document, you might have chosen pricing procedure as SDFC00.

so select this procedure, then control data.

Here you would be seeing your condition type FK00.

I presume FK00 must have been marked statistical here.

You can mark the condition types as statistical values in order not to influence the shipment cost calculation.

Regarding your next question that total net value is not adding FK00 condition.

This means that shipper is not billing customer for shipping costs but is including this price in material price.

You can check this in IMG -> sales and distribution -> Billing -> Billing documents -> Maintain copying control for billing documents -> Copying Control: Delivery document to billing document.

select your invoice type & billing type, then item category and check the field 'price source'. Most probably this would be blank i.e. no assignment was made to include shipment cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked in std pricing procedure 'RVAA01' and it's not statistical. Any other config i shd check?

Thanks

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you check the following please

In the sales document, click the material item and select 'conditions' button.

Here click the analysis button, check what pricing procedure is determined by system.

In case it is RVAA01, it is good.

Otherwise if system is determining another pricing procedure, check the FK00 condition type in this pricing procedure and see if it is marked statistical.

If it is RVAA01, could you post what settings have been assigned for the following against FK00 condition type

SubTot:

Reqt:

AltCty:

AltCBV:

ActKy:

This may help in resolving your error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the pricing procedure determined by system and see the settings for condition type FK00.

May be it was marked as statistical condition and also it appears this condition was not assigned to any sub total field