cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad status in an Item return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with a return delivery. The return delivery has been created from a standard purchase order (returns item is marked 'X') .

Type of delivery is "NCR" and type of the item is "NCRN".

The billing status of the item delivery is "A Not invoiced" but I would like the statut is blank "Not relevant" .

What did I wrong in the setting ?

Thank's for your help

Best regards.

Jack

Nobody to help me ?

Edited by: Jacques LALYS on Jul 8, 2008 12:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved my problem. Indeed even if the delivery is created by reference to a purchase order, the system requires and refers to a Sales Item categories. In my case the Item category is NCRN and in standard setting Billing Relevance = J Relevant for deliveries across EU countries.

I did a test by setting D instead J and the result is correct.

regards

jack

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jacques

May be you can try with this but I am not sure whether this will meet your requirement.

Go to VTLA, select your order type DLR and delivery type NCR and select the item category NCRN. There see if Update document flow is ticked. If so, untick that. Also maintain routine 302 for Item data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G,

thanks for your help. I am sorry but it does'nt work. I had already checked all these points of setting.

This problem occurs only in the case of a returns item.

With the same purchase order, in the case of a shipment the delivery created is correct, the item status Billing document is " Not relev for bill"

When I check Returns Item in my purchase order to create a return delivery ( NCR ), the item status billing document is "A Not invoiced .

thank in advance for your help.

Jacques