cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requester Approved SC notification, how I can send it also by email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've succesfully implemented the requester approved SC notificaction, and I can see from 'BBPBWSP_SIMPLE' but now I'm trying to send it by mail.

Users have email address

I have tried with RSWUWFML2 but this report doesn't allow me to send this notification, the report is working for the the approving step.

Have anybody know what is missing in my configuration?

Version BBPCRM4 SP 8

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program RSWUWFMLEC was used to scehdule offline approval mails upto SRM 4.0(In SRM 5.0,report RBBP_NOTIFICATION_OFFAPP is used)..

Please see the foll link for more deatils:

SRM5.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/31/ec423b4ac8d506e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

SRM 4.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/31/47c6cb8e9249f2bc29444212e4704a/frameset.htm

You need to check the settings mentioned in the link above before you scehdule the report for snding the approval mails to the external email ID's of the approvers.

Do let me know if you need an further help.

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha,

In my scenario I have also released the job RSWUWFMLEC. However the approval mail is being sent correctly, the problem is the mail to the requester with information about his shopping cart has been released or ordered.

In that case the message appears in SRM (via browser), but is not being sent by email.

If you see in SAP GUI that message doesn¡t appear as a workflow but as a message,

Does anybody know how I can do for sending the message about a shopping cart approved to the requester by mail??

thankss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The job mentioned are only for sending the approval mails.To send the requester notification messages to external mail box (instead of SRM inbox),see the foll thread for more pointers:

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Answers (0)