cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roles in satellite system for message creator

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating support message in satellite syatem, i am getting the following error.

Error in Local Message System: No authorization to logon as trusted system (Trust Message was Not Created

Message no. BCOS088

what role i have to give it to the message creator @ satellite system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Looks like you are using a trusted connection (maintained in table BCOS_CUST) to connect your satellite system to the Solution Manager.

If you keep this configuration every user who tries to create a support message in your satellite system also needs a real user in the Solution Manager (including authorization objects S_RFC and S_RFC_ACL).

Instead you should use the SM_<your sol man>_BACK destination and set NO_USER_CHECK=X in Tx: DNO_CUST04 (SolMan).

Also you should create a Business Partner in SolMan (for each user who should be able to create a support message in satellite system) with external ID referring to the satellite system user.

You do not need a user in SolMan for everyone who should be able to create a support message from satellite system.

Hope this helps.

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

How should I create the SM....BACK RFC connection officially? I believe SM should have created it, just like the SM....TRUSTED connection.Which step of the SM customizing is responsible for this connections?

Regards,

Ádá

0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

You can create this destination in solman_setup transaction -> basic configuration.

Regards,

Ragha

Answers (0)