cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO b/w portal and webdynpro application customized login??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one webdynpro application which has a login screen (Created as Webdynpro view). If user enters user/passord, the same gets checked from a custom table in the db (Method for checking user credtentials has been written in view controller). if user credentials are correct it performs some actions defined in webdynpro application.

I want to configure SSO b/w portal and this webdynpro application sothat when user logon to the portal and open this webdypro application, Login page of webdynpro application should not be shown i.e user credentials should be passed from portal and corresponding authentication method in webdynpro should be called to authenticate the user.

How to do the same without touching webdypro application ?

Can we call a method of webdynpro application from portal?

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

monalisa_biswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

1) To enable ticket authentication for the web dynpro iviews, you must maintain the definition of the system running the Web Dynpro application and set logon method to "SAPLOG"

2)Since you have customized login screen, you need to bypass this screen manually when you login from portal.

Add parameter to the application while defining the iview.Give some constant value.

Check value of this parameter in webdynpro and fire to next view.

Answers (0)