Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm pretty new to XI, so bear with me.

I'm trying to get info from R/3 and send it, real time, as an XML file thru a soap adapter. I keep getting a fatal error message...Not sure what I'm doing wrong. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my xml file.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Sorry - as I said, I'm new to this. I guess what I'm not understanding is how to make XI add this envelope to the xml file. Do I do that in the IB configuration? I'm not creating an XML file, I'm sending the info to XI, and it's creating it for me, but without that envelope. Does this make sense?

Thanks, again.

N

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<Envelope xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<Body>

"Put your xml info here

</Body>

</Envelope>

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am retrieving info from R/3, then sending a record from a structure to XI. XI then creates the XML file, but I'm not sure I'm clear on how to get XI to create this XML file with the envelope included.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

No need to do all those stuff. Try using soap client. If you dont have that download from the sap downloads. Change your settings in that.For that click on view and then click on setting. Enter your proxy and port. Copy your xml file there. It will work.

Thanks and Regards

Vishal Kumar

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Can you copy paste the exact message that you are getting in the soap response ?

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ravi.

Here's the message:

Error occurred during processing: com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: com.sap.aii.messaging.mo.MalformedMessageException: Fatal Error: com.inqmy.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Bad PUBLIC declaration (:main:, row:1, col:55);

Thanks.

Nicole

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

YOur Original XML Message must be embedded in a SOAP Envelope before you can post it using a SOAP ADAPTER.

If you are using a SAP Porvided SOAP Client, you can see any of the ecisting soap messages in the client and reuse the envelope for your message.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, again.

I don't have any other soap messages. Where else can I find an example of an envelope?

Thanks.

Nicole

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/03/01/testing-xi-exposed-web-services

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

Ignore them if you already gone through.