cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM_MDM_CATALOG URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am using SRM MDM in my SRM but to insert new catalogs and materials in catalog I didn't access by web, someone could help me how can I find the correct URL t acces my catalog.

I tried : http://server:port/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/MDMMatrixApp/MatrixApp?tableId=<t>&records=<r>&user=Ad...;

but the following error occur: An error has occurred. Please see the log for details. For input string: An error has occurred. Please see the log for details. For input string: "<x" "

I dont know what I must insert to replace "<x" in URL.

tHANKS

Nilson Fonseca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

the right link to access the SRM-MDM Web-Catalog is:

http://<server>:<port>/SRM-MDM/SRM_MDM?sap-locale=&HOOK_URL=&username=<Username>&password=<Passowrd>... Server>&catalog=<Repository>&port=<MDM Repository port>&uilanguage=SY-LANGU&datalanguage=&mask=&HOOK_URL=_top&caller=CTLG&OKCode=ADDI

User should have the role "Catalog User" (you can assign this role in the MDM Console).

You can see MDM Repository port in the MDM Console if you click on the MDM Server (every repository have its own port).

MDM Matrix Application is used in the other MDM Solution: MDM for Retail.

Best regards

Nico

Regards points if helpful.

Edited by: Nico Razlow on Jul 4, 2008 2:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico

Thanks for help me, I replaced the fields in the URL you sent me and really works, but even if I change the user to a user with administrator roles there is no possibility to create or insert new materials or import files to my catalogs, how it is possible?

Thanks

Nilson Fonseca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson,

On the web Catalog, all the data published from the MDM. There is no way to insert new materials or import files to the catalogs. correct me if I am wrong.

If you want to do this then you have to insert new materials or import files into MDM repository first then every thing will be automatically avialable on the catalog end.

If you are using EP application for creating the new material in the repository through MDP (Master Data Portal) then create the material from MDp into the MDM.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how works OCI and OPI inteface, is it direct from Data manager, in Import and Export?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

you can put new entries in your SRM-MDM catalog on two ways:

1. If you have Enterprise Portal and MDM Content for EP, you can define some iViews for with modify/create/delete option.

2. If you don't have EP, then the only way to create new catalog items is the MDM Data Manager. It is a rich client for MDM and should be installed on your PC. Please take care that the MDM Data Manager and your MDM Server have the same version (major build number e. g. 5.5.42.xx).

OCI in SRM-MDM catalog is only used to provide information from the web catalog to SRM.

Best regards,

Nico

Answers (0)