cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Transactions into VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to integrate some R/3 transactions into VC. I was going to create a set of iViews using SAP GUI for HTML and point them to the relevent transactions. Next, I would like to create a form and embed some pushbuttons, the idea being that our end users use these pushbuttons which 'point' to the R/3 transactions as an alternaive to their SAP standard 'favourites' menu.

My question is this - how do I link the form pushbuttons to the R/3 transaction iviews that I have already defined? Also, do I need to embed them into a VC HTML view first?

Thanks,

Richard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below thread.

[]

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've seen this thread before, unfortunatley, it does not help because it's referring to BAPI's and simulating transactions. I really just want the actual R/3 transaction. The thread says "you are not able to call R/3 transactions from Visual Composer" but surely there must be a way of calling an iView from a pushbutton?

Thanks,

Richard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I will advise an HTML view.

But keep in mind that HTML views can´t be used within nested iviews.

http://YOUR-SYSTEM/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.Transaction?System=ECCCLNT800&TCode=VA02&GuiType=WebGui&DynamicParameter=VBAK-VBELN="&@Order_Number&"&OkCode=ENT2

This works for me:

An alternative URL syntax would be:

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2ftemplates!tftemplates!2fiviews!2fcom.sap.portal.sap_transaction_iview?System=SAP_R3&TCode=XXX&GuiType=WebGUI!&DynamicParameter=VBAK-VBELN%3D" & @Order_Number & " & OkCode=ENT2"

Notice:

!3a Is a replacement for :

!2f for /

%3D equals =

Here you have to replace XXX in TCode with your desired transaction

and if you want to parse a Dynamic Order Number from VC - this is the part for DynamicParameter (otherwise just skip that part. Hope that helps,

otherwise feel free to write to me personally

jad_at_invendium.com