cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice for Stock Transfer from Mfg. Plant to excisable Depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Which tcode (j1iin or j1is) should be used for creating excise invoice in mfg. plant for transfer the goods to exciseable depot and why.

And if we procure the material in mfg. plant and transferring the procured material to excisable depot then how can we map or assign incoming excise invoice to outgoing excise invoice so that same duty can be transferred.

Thanks in advance and points on satisfying answers.

Kuldeep Dahiya

Edited by: Kuldeep Dahiya on Jul 4, 2008 4:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

we will be using J1IIN for the transfer for the simple reason that you cannot move the goods from the manuefacturing plant without paying the excise duty.

regarding your second query I am unable to understand your exact requirement but as per my understanding you will do the good receipt and CENVAT will be credited and outgoing or stock transfer will happen as the regular process afterwards by debiting the excise duty from the CENVAT account

Hope this will help

Manu Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Thanks 4 reply. Plz also tell which reference document should be provided for creating the excise invoice through j1iin for stock transfer. Currently our stock transfer cycle is STO -> OBD -> Excise Invoice (By J1IS tcode).

Regarding my second query you are right logically, I am just asking that can we refer the incoming excise invoice while creating the outgoing excise invoice as we do in depot sales J1IJ by clicking on Get Excise Invoice.

Waiting 4 ur reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We use billing document for reference in case of stock transfer excise invoice creation

regarding query II we cannot give reference of incoming invoice for outgoing for sure

Cheers

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We will be able to assign and select the mother invoice through J1iJ, which will update the rg23d registers.

Go to j1ij select the outbound delivery document, excise group, then select the line item-->excise invoice... here you can select the excise invoice , if you have captured this excise invoice in j1iG during MIGO in depot.

Thanks

Answers (0)