cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding Products to WEB AS ABAP Technical System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the technical system created for the R3 System by RZ70 Self registration.

I don't see the products in it and i find that the add button is missing under the INstalled Products and the check box near Software Component version are missing.Can someone let me know why this is so.I need this done for crating my Integration Scenario where am not able to insert my R3 System as the products are not added to my Technical System

Am i missing any Roles or is it a Configueration problem.Pls Help

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case means, you can delete the TS from the SLD and Re-create it manually by providing the Product and the SWCV.

this is the best way to solve the problem

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesh,

The problem was with the CIM model.I need to download the latest CIM and delta from service marketplace and import them for the products to show up.This i did and now i could view all the SAP related products.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the user which you are using maynot be having requisite authorisations

User and Authorization Administration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c2/f4e73ee7442e5ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

SAP Web AS ABAP:

When using an SAP Web AS ABAP as the user data source, you specify the communication user during the installation. The standard user suggested is SAPJSF, however, if you have several J2EE Engines using the SAP Web AS ABAP as the data source, then we recommend you create system-specific communication users using the naming convention SAPJSF_<SID>. This user should be a user with the type Communications and not a dialog user.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you dont have propper authorizations for this, thats why you are not able to see the option of

Add New product in the Technical system part of SLD

check this for User roles

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply sesh.Infact i could see the "Add New Product" button.This will be more clear if you could see the screeshot.There is no option for me to add the products to my R3 Technical System.Can i send the screenshot to your User Profile ID.Pls help me out.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then if you are able to view the Add New product button in the Technical system part means add the Product and the SWCV to it

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i click on the "Add New Product" i don't see ECC related Product and their Software Components in the subseqent screen to add them to the R3 Technical System.I could see only my third party related products out there

Hope am clear in explaining my problem.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You shld be able to see the name of the Product as SAP ECC in the products list and

the SWC are EA-APPL 500 6

EA-DFPS 500 6

EA-FINSERV 500 6

EA-GLTRADE 500 6

EA-HR 500 7

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

This eaxctly is my problem.I don't see these under a product named ECC.But these components are all available under "All Software Components".This is what is causing the problem.

Can you find some hint for this problem and to solve it

Regards,

Karthik