Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

GO to Customer Master Sales Area :

There in the extras --> additional Data.

there you enter the 5 feilds of the Customer Master.

you can as well fo to the FI setting in the Financial Accounting --> Preperation of Customer Master with Screen layout.

there check your account group and make the Customer Groups a mandatory entry this will help you .

When you create the Customer Master if you do not enter the customer group is mandatory to enter.

You edit and complete the data this way the system will driveyou to the required feild entry.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we go in XD01 you can go to EXTRAS Tab at the top line of the screen and go to Additional Data - Here we can see Customer Groups 1-5 where you need to fill the data.

Award with points if useful

Thanks & Regards

Saxena

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sarveswara

In Customer Master Sales Area Data under sales tab, there is a field Customer group. Assuming that your requirement is to make this field as mandatory in customer master, go to OBD2, select the account group, double click on [Sales data] again double click on [Sales] There place the mouse in Req Entry against the field Customer group

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can maintain the customer group by transaction OVS9.

Check from the drop-down whether any values maintianed, if not you can maintian the same using the above mentioned transaction.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Customer Group are maintained under the sales tab button of customer master. at the most we can make these field mandatory on the basis of account group fields selection

Please let me know if you are looking for any other specific info

regards

Manu