cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI content for SRM and CCM scenario - mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using the standard business content for integrating SRM with CCM to update contract information from SRM to CCM. Both SRM and CCM are on the same system.

The configuration scenario used is MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS700 which is in the name space SAP CATALOG CONT.MGMT. 2.0_700 , http://sap.com/xi/CCM/CAT.

There are 2 interfaces being referred by this scenario: CatalogUpdateNotification_Out and this CatalogUpdateNotification_In and both the interfaces are pointing to the same meesage type CatalogTransmission but they are in different name spaces.

Once the scenario was configured there was no interface mapping available in the standard business content to map the above 2 interfaces.

SAP SRM SERVER 5.5

CatalogUpdateNotification_Out

CatalogTransmission

http://sap.com/xi/EBP

SAP CATALOG CONT.MGMT. 2.0_700 ,

CatalogUpdateNotification_In

CatalogTransmission

http://sap.com/xi/CCM/CAT

Is this the normal case and we need to develop our own mapping or is the standard content not imported correctly?

The service pack details are as follows:

-

PI 7.0 SP level 14

-

XI content

-

u2022 SAP BASIS 7.00 - SP 14

u2022 SAP CATALOG CONT.MGMT. 2.0_700 - SP 12

u2022 SAP SRM SERVER 5.5 - SP 11

u2022 SAP ABA 7.00 - SP 14

Thanks,

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ditto, anybody received a response from SAP with regards to this problem?

As suggested above, we could build our own mapping in XI but this would obviously be a modification to SAP standard which we would prefer to avoid.

Regards, Kyle.

OK Received a response from SAP dated Oct. 9, 2008

I assume that you have installed NW 7.00 SP14 (or higher).

Within earlier versions the mapping from XML to ABAP was to lax.

The XML message was processed witout regarding the name of the root

element. This was fixed with SP14.

When you call an interface the XML message must match with the type

defined in the WSDL used for proxy generation.

Either the message or the WSDL used to generate the proxy seems to be

wrong here.

Here is a work around should solve this problem until we make available in a standard note soon.

I will do it internally to our development team but I am sorry that i can not tell now when the note will be ready.

Disable the new check by adding the following entry in transaction sproxset

-Name: ST_USE_LAX_ON

-Value: X

-User: <empty>

-Inactive: <empty>

Edited by: Kyle Freeman on Oct 9, 2008 5:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have followed the Configuration Fact Book CCM 2.0 - A Guide to CCM 2.0 u2013 configuration made easy. Successfully implemented this scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

We also are using the same config you mentioned for SRM and CCM scenario. We are getting the following error in CCM(same box as SRM) during the inbound processing.

-

Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXS01D80232B8A17C613DC0 XML Bytepos.: 174 XML Path: n0:CatalogTransmission(1) Error Text: System expected the element 'CatalogTransmission')) System expected the element 'CatalogTransmission'

-

Did you manage to successfully implement this scenario??

Thanks

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

I have not exactly worked with the scenario what u have mentioned but (me was in to EBP SUS ) Integration Scenarios.

1) I too faced this kind of questions.

To my experience with this content , i have created mapping of my own (MM and IM)

No Problem

2) But stick to the Integration Scenarios mentioned that's important , based upon that SAP would have created Standard Proxies (Client and Server Proxies).

So go ahead in creating Mapping (One to One hope so)

And test the scenario it will work for sure.

reward points if works out .

Best Wishes

Srini