cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how the user can assign roles him self

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

this hajee iam new to sap recently i join in a company i had problem in sap that a user is assigning roles him self i check his roles and transcation he is not having pfcg and su01 transcations then how come he is assigning roles him self he is a abaper please give me help on this i ts urgen please

Edited by: hajee baba on Jul 4, 2008 11:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is hajee iam new to sap iam working as a security consultant. any one tell me that as a security consultant what type of reports we can generate and how to take the reports please help me out on this issue

thanks

hajee

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

basic informations you can get in the course ADM940 (user administration basics).

b.rgds, Bernhard

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If he is an abaper he'll probabely have sufficient authorizations to bypass most of the security checks. At least in a development environment abapers need wide authorizations.

If this is happening in the production environment you should review all authorizations. Best check the netweaver -> security forum.

If you know he assigned roles to himself by viewing change documents he's at least polite enough not to dirfectly change table entries.

As far as transactions are concerned, these are only the 'front door' and there are lots of other ways to achieve things within SAP.

Jurjen