Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with File adapter

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am facing some problems with XI system. XI production server was restarted couple of days back. From that time, 1 file is not reaching its destination. When i go to communication channel monitoring, i see this message for all the communication channels with file adapter "No adapter registered for this channel".

But, communication channels with SOAP adapter are working fine, and the corresponding files are reaching its destinations. So, what should i do to rectify this probelm? Do we have to restart XI server onceagain? Is there anything pirticular, to be careful about, while restarting XI system?

Many Thanks in Advance

Chandra Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Chandra_Hota
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Adapters which were not running previously are started, and its working now. Thanks for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Visual Admin and stop and start the service for your adapter.

This should solve the issue.

Regards,

Riyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in ID--Whether the Communication channel is Active state or not

Also do some change for CC and activate it

Do SXI_CACHE

Run the scenarion again and check in RWB

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra shekar,

Plz try to do the following steps:

1)Try after restarting the Java Stack.

2)Try after SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

This will help you to find SP Level

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/1f/c45b4211aac353e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://hostname:5/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Vinod.

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XI was not able to find the file adapter deployed on the server. please check if all the services are running in visual admin.

try restarting the server