Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of SAP PS consultant

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am going for PS training , pls tell me what is future of SAP PS consultant?

what is the market scope of this module?

Regards

Anubhav Parshar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have just started as a PS consultant and early as now i recognize that the demand is very big.. (try searching for SAP PS jobs in the internet) indeed it is a very challenging job - errors always arise, clients are sometimes very demanding and the scope is very large so you need to continuously enhance your knowledge. thats one of the reasons of this forum so that we can help each other and share on scenarios and problems we encounter. although it is a very challenging job to be an SAP PS consultant it is also very rewarding. aside from the good pay, you get to learn a lot in the different project assignments and you get to grow in skill and experience. with each project comes new challenges and you have to think of ways to work around the limitations of SAP in order to satisfy your clients needs.

work hard, learn a lot and share your learnings.. you'll be a great PS consultant in the future..

Regards,

Pep_PS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vaibhavgoel
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

SAP itself is a Powerful ERP package. To that matter, unless you strive hard and learn and implement whole heartedly, success can not elude you. When you have decided and started the Training, Do it with committment. The market's door will be always open for deserving candidates. Make your self up there. Be optimistic and go ahead. Luck smiles on the Brave.

Bye..

MRD