cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor enterprise services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking for an entreprise service which returns the basic data or complete data of one or several customer/s in ERP(i.e. I need the information of customer with ID = 0000000025) or i.e. I need all data of all my customers, ID = *).

I found 2 related Enterprise Services:

- Read Customer and Read Customer by Basic Data but they only return the data of ONE customer :(.

If there is not entreprise services of Customer with these properties. It can be also helpful if someone provide/reference me an enterprise service wich is able to return data/basic data of one or several Master Data as: Vendor, product, employee or business partner.

Thank you

Best regards,

Marta.

Edited by: Marta Sánchez on Jul 4, 2008 10:29 AM

Edited by: Marta Sánchez on Jul 4, 2008 10:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

SAP delivered enterprise services are available for CustomerByID Query, MaterialByIdQuery, BusinessPartner query etc I am sure there will be services for the other mentioned business objects too. Most of these query services provide details respective to the single id (or a single record). I have not come across an enterprise service till now, that has table as response message type, like for valuehelps etc.. (if i remember right).

There is a performance aspect to these. You can search for SAP delivered services in ESworkplace. (<sdn link>/ esworplace).

Kindly check it out before developing your custom services.

Hope this helps,

- anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you cant find the right ES pre-delivered by SAP, consider build your own customized ES with outside-in approach.

Plese read the following links:

- julius