Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please guide me on following issue.

The business process is customer gets incentive when he achieves tgt qty sale.

But it not individual material it sum of all material.

e.g. Customer should sale 10000 PC of television then he will get 2% incentive.

But the problem is how to club the quantities of different material code

Like Code A 1000

B,C,D 2000 like that.

Best Regards

Sainath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath

You need to club all the material for which you want to give rebate through volume rebate group in sales org 2 of material master.

Afterwards create group rebate with condition type BO01 using customer/rebate group which will consolidate all the material for which you want to give the rebate

Hope this will help

regards

Manu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A small update..

When you are creating a contract, just select the Contract type as "WK2". Here you can maintain individual maetrail and the target values.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

here my question is @ rebate for sum of different material code.

I hope now u understand my question.

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You create Rebate agreement for customer.

Path SPRO S&D BASIC FUNCTIONS BILLING REBATE PROCESSING

In this consider the agreement type 0003 & follow the path for assignments in SPRO. In pricing procedure you include the rebate condition with requirement 24. That means the condition type will activate only in billing doc

Also maintain the G/L entries for sales deduction & accrual. G/L's maintained in account determination procedure.

Create condition records for reabte in VBO1 for the cutomer. While saving system will ask the settlement material. Here you can assign any material as settlement material. Here the system will track the sales volume for the customer & not specific for material. The values accrued can be seen in VBO2.

Hope this will clarifies you.

Thanks

Deepu Pillai

In VBO2 please let me know if you face any message like 'Rebate agreement is not current'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 types of contract. One is a value contract whish just specifies the target amount.

But the other one is a Quantity/Material contract. So you can achieve your business requirement if you maintain a quantity contract.

Regards,

Raghav