cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ship to parties to be displayed for a Sold-to party in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My client requirement is they want drop down list of Ship-to-parties for a customer, when he is entered as Sold-to-party in VA01.

Adding Multiple SH in Partners tab will allow us to do so. but the issue is SH parties are more than 20.

Do we need to add more SH parties with the help of ABAPers ? The fields allowed are less than 20.

Can we link the SH account group to the Sold-to-party, with required SHparties.

When we enter SP in VA01 and go to SH field it should display the drop down list of all the SH parties assigned for the Sold to party with out adding them in the partners tab. When you select this SH Party, then it should be taken allowed partner function.

Could you throw some light on this.

Urgent requirement please.

Best Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is better to assign it in the customer master of sold-to-party. In the partner tab enter partner function as 'SH' and assign all ship to parties for this sold to party. When you create the sale order leave the ship to parti field blank and press enter then you will be pop up with all the ship to parties assigned to your sold to party.

This is the standard way of doing it.

Reward it if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavana

This is fine and we are following the same but now the SH number have increased and in Customer Master Partner functions you can incorporate that many.

Either you have to go for ABAP developement or find some alternative way.

For that reason only I posted in SDN.

Thanks

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can do it in the vopa....in the sales document header give the source as sh for the order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba Rao

in VA01 screen - Material /qty/ after entering this client wants to enter three more details say X/Y/Z.

and after that he dont want to see maximum fields displayed in VA01 Screen.

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Could explain me in detail.

Regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO TO VOPA

select sales document header and click partner procedures.

then double click standard order.

in sp give sourse as sh

I have not tested b4,if it works reply me and reward with points

Edited by: venugopal on Jul 4, 2008 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri,

did it work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

It did not work

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction variant T.Code:shd0 for restriction of fields visible or not modifiable etc.

Go To this t.code:SHD0--->Enter your required t.code where you want the restrictions.