cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error- session has timed out -SAP Catalog Search Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The moment click Start on Master Catalog, getting the following Error " Your session has timed out - call up SAP Catalog Search Engine again in SRM " Unable to open Catalog. What could the error, is there any setting for Session.

Thanks is advance.

Rgds

SHIV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the services CCM in SICF you will find two services for SRM catalog search sbm_cse and srm_cse if yours is CCM 2.0 version. Hope both this are active in your case.

In the master data where you maintain the call structure, in define external webservices check what is your paramater value for the URL, the initial one.

http ://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/bsp/ccm/srm_cse/main.do

if this is maintained as sbm_cse instead of srm_cse then change this value and try.

I dont know why there are two services but if we use sbm_cse then this error comes.

Please let me know once you try this.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In the Call Structure it is maintained http ://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/bsp/ccm/srm_cse/main.do only.

Rgds..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then check ask your basis guys to check this one for your active instance profile in RZ10, where you will have the parameter icm/keep_alive_timeout and make this for 900 seconds max.

This is another one which controls the timeout.

and refer this OSS note Note 831908 - Logon problems in the CCM catalog

which explains the single signon check whether you have this or not. If so ask your basis guys to activate.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Do award points if this is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked icm/keep_alive_timeout and already maintained. icm timeout belongs whole browser session, not pertains to Catalog and restarted the Server as well. Still i am getting thesame error. New error started while publishing Catalog "Error when logging on user CCM_USER" & "Catalog /CCM/MASTER_CATALOG not found".

Rgds

SHIVA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I found the solution. When we run /CCM/INITIALIZE_CME, there will be entries created in the table /CCM/D_CTLG with AI definition and once we publish the catalog, the SE Entry will get created for Trex Engine. Normally this error occurs if there is no "SE" Entry in the table.