0 Kudos

hi

Scale had set

1 - 1000 = 0.1

1001 - 2000 = 0.11

If I have two items in same SO

item 10 - order qty = 999, the price is 0.1

item 20 - order qty = 200, the price, i want to display 0.11

how to configure this. As i using group condition, both items will change to 0.11. pls advice. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jo

as per ur requirement if u want to maintain scale price as per quantity,say If I have two items in same

item 10 - order qty = 999, the price is 0.1

item 20 - order qty = 200, the price, i want to display 0.11

Use t.code VK!1

maintain Scale price aganist PR00 condition type (click on goto click scale price),

Eg:1) from scale/base scale

2) to scale (stops at assigned number)

3) graduated scales

maintain quantity and price.

Thank you

Edited by: shankar charllapally on Nov 3, 2008 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Pricing and Conditions (SD-BF-PR) --> Special Pricing Functions --> Customer Expected Price --> Group Conditions

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to create condition records and enter ur condition type and with key combination and select the line and go to Tab "GOTO" and enter scales then automatically u will get price difference in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I read you, you want one price on the first 1000 pieces, and another price on pieces from 1001. This is a Graduated Scale, which is set as scale type D in customizing of the Condition.

It is not possible to use Graduated Scale on group conditions, ie. SAP has no solution to you problem. You have to enter all pieces in one order line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I never tried this but the explaination given by SAP help is very satisfactory Please check below-------

Group condition

Indicates whether the system calculates the basis for the scale value from more than one item in the document.

Use

For a group condition to be effective, the items must belong to a group. You can freely define the group to meet the needs of your own organization. The items can, for example, all belong to the same material group.

Example

A sales order contains two items. Both items belong to the material group 01.

Material Quantity Material group

A 150 01

B 100 01

The group condition indicator is set in the definition of the condition type for material group discounts. The condition record for material group 01 includes the following pricing scale:

Scale quantity Discount

from 1 pc -1%

from 200 pc -2%

Neither item alone qualifies for the 2% discount. However, when the items are combined as part of a group condition, the combined quantity creates a basis of 250 pieces. This basis then exceeds the scale value of 200 pieces, which is necessary to qualify for the higher discount

in case you face any issue further please let me know. This will work provided you have same material group in both. In addition to this you can write our own routine for this as assign to conditon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can i get more information on this like which is the cond. type and how u config the pric. proc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jo Jo,

If you want to change the price then you can select the manually entry option for price in configuration. So you will be change the price manually in sales order. In invoices price would be automatically change.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other comment? i want using function "scale", no manual

thanks