cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding the condition type value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How can I round the condition type value? say the value is 5000.50...i want to round this one to 5051.00?

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to v/06,and ur pricing condition type,chk the rounding rule. Select A

The rule that determines how the system rounds off condition values during pricing. The last digit will be ,

rounded

Hope this helps u.

Krishna Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From the above suggestion you cant round off the condition type as said. Use t.code OB90 and for your company code and currency and maintain 100 in the field 'Unit to be rounded up to'. But it is client level setting. Be careful while setting this.

Then go to your pricing procedure and assign Routine-17-Rounding as perT001R in Altcaltype field. Then create order. Your requirement will be solved.

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavana,

The Condition type is already Rounded up ...and you said I have maintained it as 100 in OB90 and set the Pricing procedure with 17 in alt calc type.....still there is no change?

How can i go further?

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and for your Rounding condition type, maintain [13] in Reqt, [16] in CalType and [ROU] in Accout key.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry friends ,

My question is wrong....it should round from 5000.50 to 5001.00....instead of 5051.00

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its working fine for me. Have you maintained any entry in the condition type like rounting rule ? If so remove it and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto V/06

select your condition

In CONTROL DATA 1, Maintain ROUNDING RULE as

A Round up

Regards