cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

In last organization we were billing on the behalf of billing request.the document flow was-

1.Sales order

2.Billing Request

3.Billing (Invoicing)

there we were making Billing request using t-code VA01 and selecting a document type ZBR.

then a number was given by the system on the behalf of we done the billing.

**and when we do BRQ(Billing request )..open quantity comes for selection *****]

can anybody tell me how can I configure this ...what is the name of this method(order related billing?)..I am little bit confuse...Please tell me all the customize steps.

Regards

RAMA S Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks & closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

FIRST.... ZZ01 is a custom Order type....

This is an Order Related Billing if Delivery is not required. BUT do you need to put a request out there??? What is your actual requirement??

Otherwise, you can copy a DR.. This is a Debit Memo Request. You can reference the Sales Order for Order Related Billing and then the Billing Due List will pick up this Billing Type. But the DR type will have most of what you already need.

Figure out what Item Categories you are already using in your Sales Order. Make sure the Copy Control is maintained from Order to Order and Order to Billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step1. Create one order type ZZ01 and assign the Item catagory on TAD

Step2 Create another Order type ZZ02 and make the nessery assignment of Item cat and S.line

Step 3 Maintain the copy control between the OR to OR

Step 3 create order related Billing document and again maintain copy control with ZZ02

Rg Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,,,

Thanks For your reply ...

I Am PS Cosultant here, because here no SD Consultant and I am doing this first time ...Please explain more your answer ...

Thanks

RAMA . S Sharma