cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document doesn't exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have created one sales order and i am doing billing through VF01 against the sales order number at the time system is giving billing document number. Based on the billing document number we are releasing to financials through VF02, at the time system is giving error message that billing document number doesn't exist and also it is giving message that "express document update was terminated". Can anybody suggest me tp proceed further.

I have checked VBRK table, there also there is no information find for the billing document.

govind.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check wheather it has been blocked in the sales order...

Also check in vfo4 mark the column with billing block and execute,you can find the billing document with a temporary number assigned to it.Check that and do simulation to check the vealues

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply. i have checked through VF04 this sales order is blocked. how to release?

govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your sales order and select the line item and click on billing,from there you can release the billing.

am not sure wheather it has been blocked at the header level or at the item level,so check both levels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the sales order the following billing document was created. If i do VF02 to release FI posting that time system is giving the following error message.

Billing document 8230231 does not exist

Message no. VF041

Diagnosis

The billing document you specified does not exist.

This document was possibly archived.

govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Either your billing document is fully released,check if someone would have deleted the billing document.Also check the document flow.If it is there in the document flow then the billing document is not complete

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Try to release your sales order using VKM3.

If it is already released, then there is no problem with your sales order.

Check in the document flow.

Regds,

Rupali