cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you doing nore then 10,000 invoice every day?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My quary How are you doing then 10K invoice pre day in SAP , and how you maintain the system responce time

I am working in a telcom company and every day we are generatirg moer then 10K invoice for handset and vouchers which contains 500K of serial # , as every material having RSN and for taking purpos we need to maintain in track of every movment of a serial #

Please tell me how you control the same in your company,

Are you using SAP or any CRM system for it

With regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP for this you can use back ground jobs. If you set up jobs for invoice creation then u can process as many as you can create invoices and even it will not effect system performance..

So please setup background jobs for invoice creation and which is use to run every day and will process and create invoices every day as per your requiement....

Hope you have under stood this...

Regards

sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit

Go to VF06, input the following if required. Sales Area, Shipping Point and Click date/time button and enter schedule start dat and time

Select from menu bar Program -> Execute in background

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxshmi,

The problem here is that the Customer is no going to wait for the sceduled activity to complete and the bottleneck is that material cannot go out of the Distribution centres untill the customer is not having the print copy of the Invoice. (The sale is happening at several places)

You cannot expect or tell a customer coming from a different city specifically for buying the handsets to come next day so that the Invoice will be generated by the scheduled job and same can handovered to him.

Regards,

N