cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

When I try to bing the Component Controller Context to a web service, I wanted to Apply Template and select Service Controller template. However, I don't see the option provided, only Related Context Attributes. Also noticed that Apply Templates is also missing Action button as well. Do I need to import something?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yea, It's definitely v 7.x. Anyway, yea, I can code it manually. Was just hoping if it were jus a matter of importing in a newer version and that would solve the problem. I hope this doesn't cause anymore issues such as other templates missing! But thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have tried that several times, doesn't seem to be so. Is it due to my version of NWDS or Plugins?

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version you are using now? to my knowledge all nwds 7.x versions support this.

you can do this with out apply template->service controller also.

if you use service controller, mapping between your webservice and component controller (in data modler diagram view) has been done automatically and execute method will be generated automatically.

this you can do manually also. try it manually.

else if you want service controller available for you, then as last option try to re install your nwds.

regards,

Pradeep

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

No need of importing anything. It will come with NWDS only.

Try after restarting your NWDS?

regards,

Pradeep