SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deferral doc in fica

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

All,

can u explain me what is dererral doc in fica,what is industry process for defferal doc.explain me with a scenario.

where we have to see list of summarization reports?

what are the reports in fica ?,what is - report RFKKGL30,RFKKABXC.can u give me info on above?

what is account maintenances in fica?what is the purpose of this ?in which way it is useful.

highly rewarded pl give me detailed explnation

thx

surya

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Too many different questions in single post :(..

ok!!!

can u explain me what is dererral doc in fica,what is industry process for defferal doc.explain me with a scenario

By deferral date you mean, deferring the customer's due date thus enabling him to pay the debt lately. There is due date & deferral due date in FICA. If due date is 03.07.2008 i.e you have to pay 03.07.2008. simlarly if def.due date <DDD> is 04.07.2008, customer has to pay on 04.07.2008. DDD overwrites DD. So during payment run/ Dunning run, if you have DDD, it ignores DD and takes DDD.

Scenario......esp during COT/ DD installation, this due date is populated to comply the legal DD mandate.

where we have to see list of summarization reports?

I did not get your Q. Plz be more clear.

what are the reports in fica ?

Which reports you are talking about? There are lot of reports under Contracts Receivables & Payables \Periodic Processing \Data for externals.. Plz be more clear about reports you want.

what is - report RFKKGL30,RFKKABXC.can u give me info on above?

RFKKGL30 = FPG5

displays itemization of GL Docs from FICA

RFKKABXC= I cud not see this report. Plz be more clear.

what is account maintenances in fica?

You set off Open debits with Open Credits

what is the purpose of this ?in which way it is useful.

To view the Final Customer balance that is fair and clear. You cannot expect to send Dunning notice to a customer though it is paid but open. Right????

I hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi,

Rajendra.

where we have to see list of summarization reports? my question is that summariztion of different transaction happend on day to day, Ex. like list of all transactions in reconcilation key.

surya

0 Kudos

Hello,

Though I'm not still clear about your question, Guess T-Codes

FPT3 : Display for General Ledger Transfer

FPG5 : Itemization for G/L documents from FI-CA

FPT7: Display for Posting Totals &

FPT5: Itemization for Posting Totals

shud be useful to you.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos