cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing to Accounting Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

I raised or and lf and f2 and after that when i release to accounting error message appears.

Even i made revenue account determination also.. Presently working on CIN.Even I created revenue account determination for Sales org for EXD and G/L account Key.

Even Though i made all these setting error message raises when i release to accounting.

Please give me suggessions for this issue..

Error Message:

Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid

Message no. FICORE704

Diagnosis

The tax code entered is not defined in the country for this company code.

System Response

Procedure

Check and, if necessary, correct the entry.

Procedure for System Administration

If it is not an input error, check and possibly change the system settings.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

1. Check whether the required tax determination procedure is assigned to the relevant country. the Procedure field is in the detail screen.

2. Create a new tax code if required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The tax code which you have maintained / not maitained in tax condition record is invalid. Maintain tax code (A1/X1 ..etc) using the transaction FTXP, input your contry and maintian the output tax rate if necessary. Maintian the tax code in your tax condition record maintenance VK11.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear chandra

Go to VF02, input the billing document and execute. There select the item level condition tab and block the condition type UTXJ and click on blue lens at the bottom left. Now you can see what tax code is flowing in that billing document.

Now go to FTXP, input country of origin and give the same tax code and execute. Ensure that the required condition types with respective value are maintained there. If not, maintain the values and save. Again go to VK13, input UTXJ and see whether that tax code is maintained with correct validity dates.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi