cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate accruals

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We have a direct rebate set up for a customer on our books . It accrued rebates in January thru April 2008 based on last year's rates. We need to know if it is possible for the system to recalculate these (jan-april) automatically based on the new rates, or if this will need to be done manually?

My querry is based on old direct rebate programs that have remaining balances after the program has ended. Is it systematically posible to reverse the rebate accrual only, and not the sales portion of the entry?

Also, if a program is accrued at the wrong rate over a period of time, is it possible to reverse the documents effected and re-do at the correct rate? I believe this is part of the Resynching process that you mention below.

Reg

Shan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!

you can re calculate with different value and period

just change the condition record as per u r value and time frame

and check

thus u can do

in vbo1

system can provide both value

like for old rate and for new rate also

hope it will help

reward points

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any clues pl?

Former Member
0 Kudos

any clues

Former Member
0 Kudos

How system will redetermine the values, i changed the condition record period and rate but could not find any updates?

I am trying to create credit memo to reverse the accruals and then creating a new rebate agreement with new period and with new value and then reposting the entries.. hope this will solve my purpose..

but i am looking for any other laternative for this?

Reg

shan124